Monday, September 24, 2007

About Habitat Helpers

Hi! My name is Andrea Carrieri and I am a junior at Clemson University majoring in Health Sciences. I am originally from Hartsville, SC. My dog, Kip, is my most favorite thing in the whole world. I am really excited about getting started on making the website for Resale!

My name is Molly Miles and I am also a junior at Clemson University. My major is Business Management with a minor in Travel and Tourism. I am from Orlando, FL where I have lived all of my life. I am really looking forward to this project. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

My name is Megan Terrell and I am a senior at Clemson University. My major is Psychology and my minor is Sociology. I am from Greenville, SC and now live in Central. I recently got to go by the Restore in Seneca, and am hoping to visit the one in Anderson soon!

Hi! I'm Megan Craig and I am a senior at Clemson. My major is Architecture and my minor is Fine Arts. I am from Augusta, GA, and I'm looking forward to designing the graphics for this project!

No comments: